1. Identity of the owner of this website
In accordance with [Spanish] Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we hereby inform you that the owner of www.euskalforging.com is:
- Company name:
- Euskal Forging, S.A.
- C.I.F. [Corporate Tax Identification Number] no.:
- Polígono Industrial de Irura s/n, C.P. 20271, Irura, Gipuzkoa
- 943 691412
- 943 691654
- Registration details:
- Registered in the Gipuzkoa Register of Companies in volume 1.244, folio 68, sheet SS-4779
2. General conditions of use of this website
By accessing this website, the person in question becomes a "User", which entails expressly accepting the general conditions published on www.euskalforging.com without reserve, from the moment he/she accesses the site. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use every time he/she wishes to access and, where applicable, use the services provided through this website, as they may undergo certain modifications.
To this effect, the "User" will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free or subject to payment, developed on www.euskalforging.com.
2.1. Subject matter and scope
These general conditions of use regulate the access, browsing and use of www.euskalforging.com and also the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents, such as text, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sound, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation that is protected by national laws and international agreements on intellectual and industrial property.
Euskal Forging, S.A. (hereinafter Euskalforging) may set particular conditions that will apply for the use and/or hiring of specific services, with these general conditions being applicable in addition.
2.2. Conditions of access and use of services
- Access to www.euskalforging.com is, in principle, open and free of charge. However, some of the services and contents may be subject to the service or product being hired beforehand. In these cases, the particular conditions created to this effect and with which Euskalforging shall provide prior to hiring shall apply.
- Minors who wish to use the services contained in this website must have prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for any acts carried out by the minors in their charge.
- At all times the User must use the services on the website legally, in accordance with these general conditions, existing legislation in force, public order and moral standards, as well as the generally accepted practices on Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information he/she provides through the subscription forms on this website is legal, real, accurate, true and up-to-date. The User will be exclusively responsible for immediately notifying Euskalforging of any modification that may arise in the information provided.
- The User shall refrain from: introducing virus, programmes, macros or any other sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering this website's IT systems; obstructing access to other users by means of massive use of resources; taking data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproducing, copying, distributing, changing or passing on to third parties the contents included on this website; carrying out actions through the services included on this website that may infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, people's right to honour, image and privacy; carrying out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If, for the use and/or hiring of a service at www.euskalforging.com the User must register, he/she shall be responsible for providing true and legal information. If, as a result of registering, the User is given a password, he/she undertakes to use said code diligently when accessing these services and to keep it secret. Consequently, the Users are responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords given to them and they undertake not to grant use to third parties whether on a temporary or permanent basis, and not to allow access to other third parties. The User shall be responsible for the legal use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose as a result of negligent use or the loss of said password by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access of his/her password, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying Euskalforging in order to cancel said password. Under no circumstances shall Euskalforging be responsible for actions carried out by unauthorised third parties while the aforementioned notification by the User has not been made.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Euskalforging owns the intellectual and industrial property rights over all the elements that make up www.euskalforging.com, including the trademark, commercial name and distinctive features. In particular, and without limitation, the following are covered by copyright: the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sound and other elements contained on the website.
Under no circumstances does access to or browsing the www.euskalforging.com website imply relinquishment, transfer or full or partial licence of its intellectual and industrial property rights by Euskalforging to the User for his/her personal use.
For this reason, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public broadcast and, in general, any other form of exploitation, through any method, of all or part of the content on www.euskalforging.com without Euskalforging's express written authorisation, is a breach of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Any information that is not considered as personal data that has been voluntarily conveyed online to www.euskalforging.com (including any remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) shall become the exclusive property of Euskalforging, who shall be granted unlimited rights of use, without any compensation being required to be paid for such to any party.
The User has detailed information about the processing of their personal data by EUSKAL FORGING in the following link
5. Responsibilities and guarantees
- Euskalforging does not guarantee the reliability, utility, veracity or accuracy of the services or information included on www.euskalforging.com, therefore it is excluded from any direct or indirect responsibility for any damages of any kind derived from disappointment regarding the utility or expectations that the User may have deposited in the website.
- Euskalforging declares that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures within its possibilities and as far as current technology will allow, to ensure its website operates correctly, including an absence of virus and harmful components. However, it cannot be held responsible for the following: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included on www.euskalforging.com; (b) the absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may arise; (c) the absence of virus and/or other harmful components on www.euskalforging.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (e) the damages that may be caused by any person who breaks through the www.euskalforging.com security systems.
- The User shall be the sole responsible before third parties for any communication that has been sent personally or in his/her name to www.euskalforging.com, as well as for any illegitimate use of the contents and services included on this website.
- Euskalforging reserves the right to temporarily, and without prior notice, suspend accessibility to www.euskalforging.com for the purposes of maintenance, repair, updating or improvements. Providing the circumstances so permit, Euskalforging shall publish a warning on its website with sufficient notice, notifying the scheduled date for the suspension of services.
- Links to other web pages that may exist on www.euskalforging.com may lead to websites for which Euskalforging assumes no responsibility, as it has no control over said sites, and the purpose of these links is merely to inform the User of other sources of information, so the User accesses those sites under his/her exclusive responsibility and under the conditions of use established therein.
- Euskalforging is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the contents and services included on its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned contents and services are in keeping with these general conditions of use.
6. Duration and modification
- Euskalforging reserves the right to totally or partially modify these general conditions of access, posting the relevant changes on the www.euskalforging.com website. It may also make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notification, changing, deleting or adding both the contents and the services it provides, as well as the way in which these are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the moment in which the User accesses www.euskalforging.com shall be considered to be the applicable conditions in force, so the User must periodically read said conditions of use.
- Regardless of the provisions laid down in the particular conditions, Euskalforging may end, suspend or interrupt the access to the web page contents at any time and without needing to give prior notification. In this case, the User shall not be eligible to claim any compensation.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The established relationship between Euskalforging and the User shall be governed by the provisions laid down in existing regulations regarding the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. Nevertheless, for those cases in which the regulations envisage the possibility of the parties submitting to a given jurisdiction, Euskalforging and the User expressly relinquish any other jurisdiction that they may be entitled to and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián (Spain).