euskalforging has its own production equipment to carry out the heat treatment of its rolled rings.
The heat treatments carried out at euskalforging are as follows:
- +N (Normalizing)
- +T (Tempering)
- +QT (Quenching and tempering)
- +AT (Solution Annealing)
- +A (Annealing)
- +FP or +N+T (Normalizing and tempering)
- Solution and precipitation hardening
- Stress relief
- And its different combinations
In order to guarantee the highest quality standards required by international norms and by its clients, euskalforging has the following:
- An alarm-based monitoring system in the furnaces using SCADA
- A system to register the treatment parameters in the furnaces using SCADA
- A robotic batch loading and unloading system to minimise transition times
- Own designs for agitation systems in the quenching tanks
- Quenching bath cooling system
- Forced cooling facilities
In order to ensure the availability of high-performance furnaces, euskalforging calibrates the equipment (recorders, controllers and visual display) every 6 months, and the furnace regulation/control and recording thermocouples are calibrated by external laboratories before being installed.
Certain furnaces at euskalforging are calibrated, in line with the AMS 2750 E and API 6A standards. In addition, euskalforging subjects all the other furnaces to TUS and SAT testing to guarantee their homogeneity and uniformity.