1. Who is Responsible for Processing your data?
The body Responsible for processing your data is EUSKAL FORGING, S.A., a company with its address at Polígono Industrial Katategi Bailara no 11, Irura, with Tax no. A-20148599 and recorded in the Business Register of Gipuzkoa in volume 1.244, folio 68, sheet SS-4779.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data we process at EUSKAL FORGING have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms you complete while browsing the WEBSITE (e.g. contact forms); or (ii) by means of an email sent with a query.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data processed by EUSKAL FORGING are those which you have provided to us via the forms we use to execute our contact with you and/or by means of email.
EUSKAL FORGING particularly processes the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, national identification number, postal and email address, telephone, etc.).
- Identification passwords as registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, WiFi connections, etc.).
When indicated by the inclusion of an asterisk (*), the contribution of the data collected in the forms available on the WEBSITE will be mandatory and its lack of contribution will make it impossible to manage your request, whether it relates to the obtaining of information or to any other service available on the website.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and with what authority?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the access and use of the content and services that are available at the WEBSITE of EUSKAL FORGING.
- To process and manage information requests, suggestions, complaints and claims made by you via the WEBSITE or email.
The processing of your personal data by EUSKAL FORGING, according to applicable regulation, is based on your consent, given at the moment of capturing the personal data you voluntarily provide through the mechanisms made available for this purpose on the WEBSITE.
We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, without any cost and in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document.
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
We inform you that your data may be communicated to the following third party entities:
- Organizations and Public Authorities when EUSKAL FORGING is legally compelled to the disclosure.
- When you would have consented, to the business group entities in which EUSKAL FORGING is integrated
- When you would have consented, to third part entities that provide services to EUSKAL FORGING as treatment managers.
No international disclosure of your data is envisaged.
6. For how long will we keep your data?
Generally speaking, your personal data will be kept for as long as you have not withdrawn your consent for the processing or requested their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that EUSKAL FORGIN is compelled to observe.
In any event, we inform you that EUSKAL FORGING has internal policies in place for clearing data. This system is used to control the time for which personal data in its possession is kept and means that such data may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation gives you several rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to execute or defend potential claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of data processing carried out based on your consent prior to their withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to EUSKAL FORGING, at the postal address indicated in Section 1.
Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Control Agency (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact the said Authority via its website: www.agpd.es
8. Security measures
EUSKAL FORGING will at all times process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all of the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, given the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
We also inform you that EUSKAL FORGING has a Cookies Policy which can be consulted via the following link.